Ms. Chan was recently named a Super Lawyers Rising Star for Hawaii 2014, and was the Hawaii State Bar Association Family Law Section Secretary for 2014.
Ms. Chan graduated from the William S. Richardson School of Law in 2007, during which time she externed for the Honorable Michael F. Broderick (Family Court) and the Honorable Karen M. Radius (Family Court), was a summer legal clerk at Stirling & Kleintop, and was a Research Assistant to Professor Calvin Pang (Family Law) and Professor Jill Ramsfield (Legal Writing). She was awarded the Cades Schutte Fleming & Wright Scholarship for 2004, 2005, and 2006, and was an Appellate Advocacy Teaching Assistant to Professor Livia Wang.
Ms. Chan graduated from the University of California Los Angeles in 2003 with a B.A. in English, and from Punahou School in 1999.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Premarital Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Hawaii, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- J.D. - 2007
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2003
- Punahou School
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Member
- SuperLawyers Rising Star 2014, 2016 & 2017
- Family Law Section , Secretary, 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Char Hamilton Yoshida & Shimomoto , Associate, 2007 to 2018
- Stirling & Kleintop, Summer Law Clerk, 2005